OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
DCO furnishes professional, on-site management services with highly qualified operators/technicians that provide 24-7 operating, maintenance, and management services.
For over twenty years, DCO has provided operations and maintenance services to the energy industry. DCOʼs formal community building and outreach program ensure that local labor forces are used to staff operations and administrative support in all locations.
DCO's focus is operational excellence at all facilities, via high-quality standards, clear expectations, quality training, monitoring, assessment, effective implementation, and a safe environment to ensure long term success.
DCO operations program consists of the following:
- Provide prompt professional and courteous service.
- Comply with all local, state and federal codes applicability to facility operations.
- Perform regular tours of the facility to verify proper operations of all systems and components.
- Start/stop equipment as required.
- Monitor operating equipment to ensure safe and reliable delivery of electric and steam.
- Maintain operating procedures, alarm response cards and operating logs.
- Coordinate with customer personnel on specific operating and maintenance requirements.
- Perform routine operator maintenance activities.
- Perform all manufacturer’s recommended maintenance.
- Perform annual inspection and calibration on all metering devices.
- Analyze equipment and system performance to develop and propose cost saving measures.
- Perform and maintaining proper water chemistry.
- Provide Monthly Management Reports that outline facility performance, availability, plant efficiencies, maintenance performed, and consumables used.
- Perform yearly environmental compliance testing as required.
- Remote Monitoring. DCO monitors specific plant equipment performance, overall plant heat rate, equipment efficiency, and record plant operating data used for billing, environmental compliance, and daily/monthly/annual reports.